Swimming without a training plan is a bit like trying to drive in a foreign country without a map: you’ll always get somewhere, but the place you arrive may not be where you actually want to be. Without a proper swim plan, your workouts might not lead you toward your goal.
The Freestyle Technique Bootcamp is designed for swimmers looking to improve their technical efficiency and stroke mechanics in the water. It is rich with drills and focuses exclusively on freestyle technique.
Start your free 30-day trial today!
Freestyle Technique Bootcamp Overview:
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Workouts: 8
- Average Workout: 1,500 meters = 40 minutes
- Goal: Improve Freestyle Stroke Mechanics
Who’s it for? This Plan is designed for a swimmer who is already completing several workouts per week and would like to spend time focusing on improving their freestyle technique before moving onto advanced training.
How does it work? Complete 4 Swim Workouts, plus 2 optional Dryland Workouts, each week for 2 weeks. Each Workout lasts 30-45 minutes depending on the drill duration and your speed. Each drill offers an instructional video and may ask you to use equipment.
Featured Training Plans
- Beginner Freestyle Fundamentals (4 weeks)
- Get Fit – Freestyle (6 weeks)
- Enhance Speed (8 weeks)
- Improve Endurance (8 weeks)
- Get Fit – IM (8 weeks)
- IMX Pro Challenge (10 weeks)
- 10k Challenge (10 weeks)
- 5k Open Water (12 weeks)
- Open Water Plan (12 weeks)
How to Follow a Training Plan
A training plan is a critical component to reaching your swimming goals! Here’s how this Plan is designed to help you get there.
- Time: During the week, you may feel tight on time. This Plan sets all your Workouts ahead of time for you to help you maximize your time in the water or at the gym. You’ll know exactly what you’re doing for the week and how long each Workout is.
- Setting Goals: Whatever your goal, a structured training plan helps get you there! Having a calendar of pre-planned Workouts makes your goal much more attainable.
- Staying Focused: When you have a plan ahead of time, you’ll stay on track.
- Staying Motivated: Seeing the entire plan laid out in front of you will help you visualize success and keep you on track. You may find that you’re even more motivated to get your workouts in!
- Accountability: If you can’t swim with a team or coach, this plan is for you! We are your accountability partners in this journey, and will make sure you log each and every Workout.
So what are you waiting for?
Start the 2 Week Freestyle Technique Bootcamp and elevate your swimming with MySwimPro! Still not convinced? Read: Why You Need A Structured Training Plan.
Start your free trial of our ELITE subscription today for full access to all of our swimming and dryland training content!
Learn how to swim faster with MySwimPro: Free webinar!