Swimming without a training plan is a bit like trying to drive in a foreign country without a map: you’ll always get somewhere, but the place you arrive may not be where you actually want to be. Without a proper swim plan, your workouts might not lead you toward your goal.
The Beginner Freestyle Plan is designed for swimmers looking to improve their technical efficiency in the water. It’s a fantastic Plan to introduce yourself to structured training.
Start your free 30-day trial today!
Beginner Freestyle Plan Overview:
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Workouts: 8
- Average Workout: 800 meters = 25 minutes
- Goal: Improve freestyle efficiency
Who’s it for? You know how to swim, but need help on the fundamentals: streamline, rotation, breathing, and improving overall stroke efficiency.
How does it work? Complete 2 Swim Workouts and 1 optional Dryland Workout per week for 4 weeks. Each Workout lasts between 15-30 minutes.
Beginner Swim Tips
Are you a new swimmer? Or getting back in the pool after a long time away? Here’s how to get started and feel more confident than ever in the water!
Read the full article here.
MySwimPro helped Patty Deters find her smile again, lose 75lbs and manage symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Check out her incredible story!
The Importance of a Training Plan
A training plan is a critical component to reaching your swimming goals! Here’s how this Plan is designed to help you get there.
- Time: During the week, you may feel tight on time. This Plan sets all your Workouts ahead of time for you to help you maximize your time in the water or at the gym. You’ll know exactly what you’re doing for the week and how long each Workout is.
- Setting Goals: Whatever your goal, a structured training plan helps get you there! Having a calendar of pre-planned Workouts makes your goal much more attainable.
- Staying Focused: When you have a plan ahead of time, you’ll stay on track.
- Staying Motivated: Seeing the entire plan laid out in front of you will help you visualize success and keep you on track. You may find that you’re even more motivated to get your workouts in!
- Accountability: If you can’t swim with a team or coach, this plan is for you! We are your accountability partners in this journey, and will make sure you log each and every Workout.
How to Follow the Plan
So what are you waiting for?
Start the Beginner Freestyle Training Plan and elevate your swim training with MySwimPro! Still not convinced? Read: Why You Need A Structured Training Plan.
Start your free trial of our ELITE subscription today to unlock access to all of our swimming and dryland content.
Learn how to swim faster with MySwimPro: Free webinar!