To say October was a busy month for MySwimPro is an understatement! From new app updates and team members to our epic company retreat, there’s lots to share! Let’s dive in.
New Workout Experience
In early October, we launched our new Workout Experience for iPhone. It includes:
- SwimGauge™️: Get a quick visual breakdown of your Workout
- SetBar™️: See target swim time vs. rest time for every Set
- Workout Scaler: Quickly increase or decrease the length of your Workout
- Pool Selector: Easily switch between up to 5 different pool lengths
- Add Equipment: Add fins, paddles, snorkel, kickboard or pull buoy to Sets
- Effort Level Variation: Add ascend, descend, build or negative split to Sets
We have even more app updates coming soon. Make sure to keep MySwimPro up to date on your phone so you don’t miss anything!
New Team Member
In October we welcomed Steve Braverman to our team. As a Software Engineer, he manages our backend, ensuring that our servers are stable and secure. He lives in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
World Swim Day 2021
October 23 marked the 4th annual World Swim Day. As a community, we logged over 10,000 Workouts in the MySwimPro app during World Swim Day weekend. Thanks to your support, we are donating 100% of our proceeds to 4 learn-to-swim organizations.
Team Retreat in Cancún, Mexico
The last week of October, MySwimPro converged on Cancún, Mexico for our annual company retreat! Team members flew in from across 10 time zones to meet in person — some for the first time since joining the company.
We didn’t host an in-person retreat in 2020 due to the pandemic, so this year’s retreat was extra special. We spent the week swimming, bonding and planning for the future of the MySwimPro app.
We’re back in our home offices refreshed, energized and ready to get to work!
Invest in MySwimPro
If you haven’t heard yet, MySwimPro is open for investment! For as little as $100, you can become an owner of MySwimPro and help us build the future of swimming. Invest now >