Thank you to Endless Pools for sponsoring World Swim Day 2021!
World Swim Day is more than a virtual swim. It’s a chance to reflect on why you love the water and raise funds for organizations that provide much-needed water safety programming. Know an organization that would benefit from a donation? Nominate them here >
Log this Workout in the MySwimPro app between Friday, October 22 and Sunday, October 24 for a chance to win epic prizes from our sponsors!
Related: Learn More About World Swim Day
Let’s get moving! This beginner Dryland Workout is split into core, upper body and lower body circuits for an extra challenge.
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Equipment: Chair, bench or couch
- 20sec Walkout
- 20sec T Rotations
- 20sec Hip Bridges
- 20sec Cross-Body Jacks
Core Circuit (2x)
- 30sec Plank
- 30sec Raised Leg Crunch
Lower Body Circuit (2x)
- 30sec Lateral Lunges
- 30sec High Knees
Upper Body Circuit (2x)
- 30sec Pushups
- 30sec Chair Dips
- 40sec Butterfly Stretch
- 30sec Downward Facing Dog
- 40sec Figure 4 Stretch (Switch sides halfway)
How to Log Your Workout in the MySwimPro App
- Download the MySwimPro app on iPhone or Android. The app is 100% free from October 22-24, 2021!
- On the app and select The Explorer 🌍. You have a few options to log your Workout:
- If you have an Apple Watch, tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right hand corner and tap Send to Watch. Follow the Workout on your watch and automatically log it to your account! Learn More >
- To follow the Workout on your phone, open the Workout and tap Start Workout. The app will keep track of your intervals and guide you through the Workout with video demonstrations of each exercise.
- To print out the Workout, tap the ellipsis (…) in the upper right hand corner and tap Open PDF to print your Workout! After completing the Workout, tap Log Activity. Learn More >
- To follow the Workout on Apple TV, open MySwimPro on Apple TV, select The Explorer 🌍 and click Start Workout.
- Share a photo or video on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok or Strava with #WorldSwimDay to enter to win prizes from our sponsors!
All World Swim Day Workouts
- Get Wet💧 – 250 yards/meters
- Couch to 1k 🛋 – 1,000 yards/meters
- The Tropical Mile 🌴 – 1,600 yards/meters
- The Sizzler 🔥 – 2,500 yards/meters
- Zeus’s 5k ⚡ – 5,000 yards/meters
- Poseidon’s 10k 🔱 – 10,000 yards/meters
Image credit: Pawel Nolbert via Unsplash