Thank you to Endless Pools for sponsoring World Swim Day 2021!
Are you ready for the world’s largest swimming celebration? Join us on October 23, 2021 for World Swim Day!
Grab your friends and go for a swim in the pool or open water, or log a Dryland Workout. Share your workout for a chance to win epic prizes from our sponsors. Register now >
What is World Swim Day?
World Swim Day falls on the fourth Saturday of October each year. MySwimPro founded this international holiday to increase participation in swimming and promote water safety inclusive of geography, language, and skills.
World Swim Day is more than a virtual swim. It’s a chance to reflect on why you love the water and raise funds for organizations that provide much-needed water safety programming.
How to Participate in World Swim Day 2021
Step 1: Register
Sign up for World Swim Day and select a free Workout. Choose from 6 Swim Workouts and 3 Dryland Workouts.
- FREE Ticket: Get a free Swim or Dryland Workout in the MySwimPro app.
- Premium Ticket ($50 USD): Includes a free Workout, plus:
- Official 2021 World Swim Day gold medal
- Blue silicone “SWIM” cap
- 100% of proceeds donated to learn-to-swim organizations
If you purchase a Premium Ticket, expect your medal and swim cap to arrive 5-7 business days after purchase for USA orders and 2-3 weeks after purchase for international orders.
Step 2: Create a Team (Optional)
Want to host a group swim? Create a team when you register! Here’s how:
- Register for World Swim Day
- At the bottom of the registration form, select “Create a new team & add this registrant”
- Fill in your team name & complete registration
- Share your team name with friends, family & teammates! They can join your team when they register for World Swim Day.
Step 3: Download the MySwimPro App
If you haven’t already, download the MySwimPro app on your iPhone or Android. Start training for the big day with a free, 30-day trial of MySwimPro ELITE. The app is 100% free to everyone October 22-24.
Step 4: Log Your Workout
Anytime between Friday, October 22 and Sunday, October 24, log your free Swim or Dryland Workout in the MySwimPro app.
Step 5: Share Your Workout to Win Prizes!
Post a photo or video on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Strava or TikTok using the hashtag #WorldSwimDay to enter to win prizes! Post must be public. Winners selected & notified by Thursday, October 28, 2021.
Visit our Support Site to learn how to log and share a Workout on World Swim Day.
Free World Swim Day Workouts
Choose from 6 Swim Workouts and 3 Dryland Workouts on World Swim Day. There’s something for all levels!
- Get Wet 💧 – 250 yards/meters
- Couch to 1k 🛋 – 1,000 yards/meters
- The Tropical Mile 🌴 – 1,600 yards/meters
- The Sizzler 🔥 – 2,500 yards/meters
- Zeus’s 5k ⚡ – 5,000 yards/meters
- Poseidon’s 10k 🔱 – 10,000 yards/meters
How to Win Prizes on World Swim Day
Share a photo or video on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Strava or TikTok with #WorldSwimDay to enter to win prizes! Post must be public. Winners selected & notified by Thursday, October 28, 2021.
3 Silver Prize Winners – Win 1 swimsuit of your choice & 1 shirt from the MySwimPro Online Shop
World Swim Day Charities
Based on nominations from our global community, these 4 swimming organizations will receive donations from World Swim Day Premium Ticket sales:
- Rock World Swim Day swag! Buy a t-shirt, flag, towel, or sticker >
- Interested in supporting World Swim Day and spreading the word? Email email@example.com.
World Swim Day 2020 Highlights
- 13 million meters of swimming logged 🏊🏼♂️
- 1000s of swimmers from 120+ countries 🌎
- $3,000 donated to learn-to-swim organizations 💙
- 30 prizes awarded to swimmers around the world 🏆