Are you ready for Tokyo? Challenge yourself to swim every Olympic event with the 8-day Gold Medal Training Plan! Follow the Olympic swimming schedule day by day to get a taste of what the pros swim.
Gold Medal Training Plan Overview
- Duration: 1 week
- Workouts: 8
- Average Workout: 2,500 yards/meters
- Goal: Follow along with the Olympic swimming schedule; challenge yourself to swim every event!
Who’s it for? Intermediate or advanced swimmers looking for an exciting challenge that coincides with the 2021 Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan!
How does it work? Each day you’ll swim a workout that mirrors the Olympic swimming schedule. Test yourself in the same events the pros will compete in at the Olympics day by day!
Start your free 30-day trial of ELITE annual to unlock this training plan!
Featured Training Plans
After you finish the Gold Medal Training Plan, you may also enjoy these training plans!
- Podium Prep (4 weeks)
- Enhance Speed (8 weeks)
- Improve Endurance (8 weeks)
- 10K Challenge (10 weeks)
- IMX Pro Challenge (10 weeks)
- Advanced Technique Bootcamp (4 weeks)
How to Follow a Training Plan
A training plan is a critical to reaching your goals in swimming! Here’s why:
- Time: During the week, you may feel tight on time. This plan sets all your workouts ahead of time for you to help you maximize your time in the water or at the gym. You’ll know exactly what you’re doing for the week and how long each workout is.
- Setting Goals: Whatever your goal, a structured training plan helps get you there! Having a calendar of pre-planned workouts makes your goal much more attainable.
- Staying Focused: When you have a plan ahead of time, you’ll stay on track. One of the worst things that can happen, is to only swim when the mood hits you (or not at all).
- Staying Motivated: Seeing the entire plan laid out in front of you will help you visualize success and keep you on track. You may find that you’re even more motivated to get your workouts in!
- Accountability: If you can’t swim with a team or coach, this plan is for you! We are your accountability partners in this journey, and will make sure you log each and every workout.
Swimming without a training plan is a bit like trying to drive in a foreign country without a map: you’ll always get somewhere, but the place you arrive may not be where you actually want to be. So what are you waiting for?
Learn how to swim faster with MySwimPro: Free webinar!