Our global team at MySwimPro is excited to share the first update of 2020. We have team members working around the world and we’re super excited about the incredible impact we’re having on swimmers everywhere! This monthly update was filmed in 7 languages (with English subtitles). Watch the video below to see what we’ve been up to!
Watch the MySwimPro 2019 Year In Review!
New Team Member!
Gabor Mayer joins the team from the United Kingdom and is working with our team to improve the app’s overall experience and prioritize new feature development to help community members find the most value from the app!
Business: Gabor is an experienced Product Manager with success scaling products at multiple technology companies.
Fun Facts: Gabor grew up in Hungary and has been an international ice-hockey referee and has run several half marathons, completed two half Ironmans and training for a Full Ironman.
New Global Ambassadors
We truly have developed a global community that is empowered and lead by an international team of ambassadors. We currently have 48 Ambassadors in 18 countries and added three in the month of January. Please meet Andrew, Marc, Sameh, and Ahmed!
- Andrew Wilkinson (Australia): Andrew is part of Team Australia training for his second Invictus Games in May 2020!
- Marc Forrest (South Africa): Marc lost 66 lbs swimming 4x/week with MySwimPro!
- Sameh Saeb (Egypt): “It’s not just an app, it’s a community”
- Ahmed Nada (Egypt/KSA): 2008 Olympian splitting time swimming in Saudi Arabia and Egypt!
Gold Medal Moments
- “I’m new to swimming and just got the MySwimPro App for my 65th birthday. I’ve been able to drop my speed for 100 yards from over 4 minutes to 1:50 pace. Thanks for the inspiration and help!”
- “Thank you MySwimPro Community! I want you all to know that I have been feeling so empowered by all your postings!!”
- “Just completed the longest workout to date. So proud of how far I’ve come! Now it’s time for a well deserved nap.”
- “Never could I believe that at my age I would be a good swimmer and enjoy it. And doing 1500 Yards every other day. Thank you MySwimPro.”
If you’re looking to learn more about MySwimPro, join the team, or help us grow, feel free to shoot me an email directly at email@example.com!