Swim into the new year with a mission. It’s time to take your fitness journey to the next level and transform your swimming in 2020.
Join millions of swimmers around the world and make a splash with MySwimPro. The FREE January 2020 New Year Fitness Challenge starts Wednesday, January 1.
Commit to the challenge and set a goal to swim 15 workouts in January. Here is your chance to get in the best shape of your life!
How Do I Swim Smarter?
Dive into 2020 with a focused plan to swim smarter. What does that mean? Let us explain:
- Set Goals: Having a goal gives you something to work towards. Make it actionable, trackable, and achievable. Set a goal to swim 15 times in January. Take a step back and look at the entire month to plan what days you are going to swim. Having a plan helps you reach your goals! Keeping a log of each swim, and tracking your progress makes your goal much easier and attainable.
- Focus On Technique: Set aside time in every swim workout to focus on your stroke technique, kicking skills and body positioning. Before you swim, watch videos or read some articles on how to do this.
- Protect Your Time: During the week, you may feel stretched on time. Follow a plan that sets all your workouts ahead of time for you. This way, you are more able to fit them into your hectic schedule than you thought. You’ll know exactly what you’re doing for the week and how long each workout is.
- Stay Focused: By having a plan ahead of time, you know exactly what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it. One of the worst things that can happen, is to only swim when the mood hits you (or not at all). A plan will keep you focused on where you’re going.
- Stay Motivated: Connect with friends or family to keep you excited! Join the Global MySwimPro Community and you’ll feel inspired everyday. If you’re on Facebook, join our private accountability group on Facebook! By adhering to a weekly schedule, you may find that you are staying motivated between and during every session more so than if you didn’t have a plan. Seeing the entire plan laid out in front of you will help visualize success and keep you on track.
- Accountability: If you can’t swim with a team or coach, a MySwimPro training plan is for you! We are your accountability partners in this journey. A structured plan will keep your schedule in check and accountable to each and every workout.
Related: How To Swim Perfect Freestyle
Who Is The New Year Challenge For?
The New Year Fitness Challenge is for swimmers everywhere, of all fitness levels. Whether you swim in a pool, a lake, or the ocean – we invite you to join us. This challenge is for beginner to elite swimmers who are familiar with swimming laps and want to start the new year off with higher intensity workouts.
You Swim Alone:
You Swim With a Team or Friends:
Perfect! Log all your swims in the MySwimPro app to join the leaderboard, and to track your progress in the feed. If it’s not logged in MySwimPro… it doesn’t count! Learn how to track your swims here.
How Do I Join The New Year Challenge?
Get the free MySwimPro app and sign up to join the challenge!
MySwimPro is available 9 languages, and is the #1 app for swimmers in the world – with over 1 million downloads! Available on iPhone or Android, and most smartwatches including: Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit and WearOS by Google.
Visit the Coach tab in your mobile app, and tap on the New Year Fitness Challenge. If you are ready to set a goal of swimming 15+ times in January 2020, smash that JOIN button!
How Has MySwimPro Helped Swimmers?
Over 1 million swimmers have trained with MySwimPro to swim faster, improve their technique, get stronger, and gain more confidence than ever. Check out these awesome stories below!
“I don’t get bored swimming back and forth and more. Every day in the pool is different, and I feel so much healthier.”
Read Brian Jernigan’s story here.
“I fell back in love with swimming after 12 years off, and my health has completely transformed.”
Read Teresa Pérez Gavilán Robles’ story here.
“I have gained so much confidence thanks to MySwimPro”
Read Kristen Moninger’s story here.
“I had my best year of Masters Swimming by training with MySwimPro.”
Read Siphiwe Baleka’s story here.
Read more testimonials and inspiring stories here.
How Do I Use The MySwimPro App?
Get the free app on your iPhone or Android to access our digital community, custom workout creator, and swim log.
If you own a smartwatch, you can sync your account to seamlessly record all your swims, gather actionable data, and load your guided workouts on your wrist.
To participate in the 2020 New Year Challenge, you will log all of your swim workouts in the MySwimPro app on your mobile device or your synced smartwatch. Click here to learn how.
If you’re looking for workout ideas, advanced analytics, and a training plan, an ELITE subscription will help you reach your fitness goals. Click here to get your free 7-day trial.
What Is New In The MySwimPro App?
We worked so hard in 2019 to bring all of your great ideas and feedback to life! Over 1 million swimmers have downloaded the app and reached their swimming goals with new updates:
- 1000+ of new swim workouts
- 100+ new technique videos
- 10+ new training plans
- 8 new languages available
- New monthly challenges & leaderboards
- Improved design and experience
- Fine-tuned tracking and analytics tools
- New social media filters
Related: 2019 MySwimPro In Review
Stay Motivated & Join Our Global Community
What are you waiting for? Join the 2020 New Year Fitness Challenge today and get started on your 15 workouts!
- Join our Private Facebook Group
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Follow us on Instagram
- Read testimonials here
If you need some more support and workout ideas, start your free 7-day trial of MySwimPro ELITE to get unlimited access to our workout library, training plans, technique videos, analytics and more!