Our global team is excited to share the latest updates at MySwimPro, Inc. We have team members working across time globe and we’re super excited about the incredible impact we’re having on helping swimmers everywhere.
You can read last month’s update here. This update is a brief glimpse into what we’ve been up to in October 2019!
World Swim Day 🌎
World Swim Day was on October 26, 2019!
World Swim Day is an international holiday that empowers people to be active in the water, promote water safety and drowning prevention. Swimmers from over 120 countries participated in this global holiday! It was the largest virtual swim workout in history. Watch Recap below:
We raised $4,500 for the amazing non-profits below!
- National Drowning Alliance Prevention
- USA Swimming Foundation
- USMS Swimming Saves Lives Foundation
- Detroit Swims
Team Retreat 🇪🇸
For our annual retreat, we flew all 10 team members to Mallorca, Spain! We stayed in the Castle of Sant Elm! It was commissioned in the 13 century and our roof had a real canon! The view was spectacular! It was a full week of team building, strategy, and content!
Gold Medal Moments 🏅
- “I’ve reached my weight goal of 195 lbs. Down 61 lbs over the past year. MySwimPro workouts have been a key part of this. I’ve been doing MySwimPro workouts 3x/week.”
- “First of all, the hugest THANK YOU I can muster over email. MSP and your instruction videos, blog, creation of a community, inspirational photos and videos, and your excitement for swimming have changed my life and continue to keep me motivated and re-motivated when I need it. I absolutely love it and I’m a huge fan.”
“Since January, my 50m time for freestyle has come down from 1:13 to 0:47”
- “MySwimPro has made getting back in the pool after 20 years + to swim for sport easy!”
- “I love that World Swim Day gave me the push to share my swimming progress publicly.”
- “For me, the single best swimming app. Accurate, intuitive and incredibly helpful with workout regiments. As well as the best customer service you will find. Quick responses to all inquiries. Highly recommend getting the app then upgrade to elite subscription for more advanced training. Even without elite, the app is a joy to use. Works incredibly well on the Apple Watch.”
If you’re looking to learn more about MySwimPro, join the team, or help us grow, feel free to shoot me an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!