Our international team is excited to share the latest updates at MySwimPro, Inc. We have team members working across time globe and we’re super excited about the incredible impact we’re having on helping swimmers everywhere. You can read last month’s update here. This update is a brief glimpse into what we’ve been up to in July 2019:
MySwimPro App Updates
The MySwimPro iPhone and Android apps are undergoing the development of a new feature called Challenges, which will be a goal-setting focused experience that empowers progress towards fitness goals. Community members will also be able to see how they rank in the global community. We also made updates to the social share screen which looks pretty sweet. Check it out:
MyTriPro App Updates
We made some big updates to the MyTriPro iPhone app. Adam has been grinding away at the code and the results are showing. We added three new graphs to the profile screen, re-skinned the workout calendar, and the Apple Watch app is currently in development! We also launched a new website (mytripro.com) with a fresh blog.
Meetup in Istanbul, Turkey
On July 21, 2019 I participated in the Bosphorus Cross-Continental Crossing swim from Asia to Europe in Istanbul, Turkey. It was an incredible event with over 2,400 swimmers from around the world and after the swim, we hosted a meetup. Max and Cenk hosted a fun event at a restaurant on the Bosphorus. We played trivia, eat great food and drank çay.
MySwimPro App Testimonials
- “For a blind person, the watch app is completely usable with VoiceOver. I’ve been using MySwimPro on my Apple Watch since the beginning of the year and I’m a huge fan. It’s awesome!” – Eros
- “Swimming hasn’t just changed my life, this app is a huge catalyst in that part. I don’t know if I would have learned as much as I have without trying new things, because of MySwimPro. I never swam in a school, club or any other training. I just started a couple years ago and love it. ” – Anthony
- “I just want to say that this is the first year I have taken fitness and swimming serious, and it is not disappointing me at all!!” – Sarah
- “First thing first thank you for your app, your training & support, one year ago I wasn’t able to free 50m without being exhausted, yesterday I swam 3k into the sea and in May 2020 I’ll do my first IronMan 70.3!” – Sam
- “MY GOSH!! For a girl who is learning to swim solely on YouTube instructions, this was the best one I have ever watched….and I’ve watched a ton!” – Liz
If you’re looking to learn more about MySwimPro, join the team, or help us grow, feel free to shoot me an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!