Swimmers from 100+ countries swam a workout with us in our 1st annual #WorldSwimDay Challenge on October 27, 2018! Thank you to everyone who joined us, you all did an amazing job!
- Send us your feedback
- 20% off Premium. Upgrade Now with code: WORLDSWIMDAY18. (exp. 11/1/18)
- See photos from around the world below, on Facebook or Instagram
“Happy #WorldSwimDay! 💦Ideal October conditions for a 5K training sesh. Take a dip and join swimmers from around the world in this international campaign to empower others to be more active through swimming. #WaterIsOurWorld”
“We rocked 3550 yards for #worldswimday. It’s so good to push so hard with #swimbuddies mainset: 400 build on 5:30 going 4:42, 4×100 fast stroke 1:20 breast for me, 300 pull, 2×150 build staying under 1:45, 200 kick, 4×50 fast :38-39 breast for me, 100 all out 1:04 free then 8×75 Odd IM even free! 💪🏻”
— Suda House (@sudahousephoto) October 29, 2018
“Celebrating World Swim Day with a nice steady swim. I have much to be thankful for on taking up the sport:
• As a child, didn’t start off well with it as I was really terrified of the water and had to be dragged to my first swim class, kicking and screaming with fear. Little did I know that it would eventually be one of the things I truly loved to do, and a skill I had the passion for in teaching others.
• As a young adult I developed a lot of bad habits and veered away from a healthy and active lifestyle, to say the least. It was through swimming again that I gradually got back to that path.
• It was through swim coaching that I found multisport—had I not coached triathletes to help them become better swimmers, I would never have started to swim, bike and run myself!
#swimming #worldswimday #sport #fitness #motivational“
— Nadine Day (@USMSnday) October 27, 2018
“I swam, did you? #MySwimPro #WorldSwimDay”
“Happy World Swim Day! #worldswimday”
“With Swim Bodies spelling out “World Swim,” I’m pretty sure our club will win the #worldswimday prize 🙌🏼🤣 .
Who swam their mile?🙋🏼♀️”
“A 2000m to celebrate the World Swim Day and to end beautifully a week of 8350m. Happy Swim Day to everyone!
“We did it! The 5km Olympian challenge programme (some of us did the Blue mile and the 3km Poseidon challenge), with adjustments to intervals and the kick sets do not show up with Suunto (still working out how to use it effectively). It was really a fun work out. University Malaya pool , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We were so hungry afterwards. Haha #swim2eat #eat2swim
Well done everyone for trying these challenges!!”
— Amjid Ali (@aimypk) October 27, 2018
“I wouldn’t have known about #worldswimday if it wasn’t for @myswimpro. Completed the Blue Mile. Feels good to get back in the pool after a long hiatus. I’m hoping that with the help of @myswimpro training plans, I’ll be able to get back in shape and continue this weight loss journey. Looking forward to what’s to come. 🙂”
“Happy world swim day @myswimpro i did the workout shown but modified it for a hurt shoulder. Kicked some and used fins to relieve some pressure on my shoulder. Good set and happy to participate. It was a beautiful day in Houston Texas! #worldswimday #worldswimday2018″
“What a fun morning celebrating #worldswimday we’re all smiles before and after tackling The Olympian 5,000 yards completed.”
“We swam the 1-mile Friday💪🏻🏊🏻♀️🧜🏻♀️🌊! #worldswimday”
Thank you again to our amazing sponsors:
- Global Swim Series
- Funky Trunks & Funkita
- Swim Across America
- SBR Sports Inc.
If you’re looking for swim workouts, training plans or drills, click here to take 20% off Premium now until 11/1/18! Use Code: WORLDSWIMDAY18