It’s your chance to ask the Pros of MySwimPro anything to help you improve your swimming! On this episode of the #AskASwimPro show:
– Recap from IUPUI (U.S. Masters National Championships)
– What impact Katie Ledecky is having on the sport of swimming
– How much faster Katie Ledecky is than anyone else in history
– Why Katie Ledecky so much faster than everyone
Related: Katie Ledecky’s Training Schedule
- :55 – Katie Ledecky: Accolades, accomplishments, etc.
- 2:15 – Recap from U.S. Masters Swimming National Championships.
- 3:00 – Shout out to Michael Phelps Aqua Sphere for the swag!
- 5:18 – Recap of Katie Ledecky swims at USA Swimming TYR Pro Series.
- 7:50 – NCAA Swimming (Stanford), Process of going Pro.
- 10:05 – How she’s changing the sport of swimming.
- 13:02 – Katie Ledecky times (best races).
- 15:30 – What separates her from everyone else in the world?
- 18:15 – How stroke mechanics factor in to swimming fast.
- 19:25 – Overview set that Katie Ledecky has done in training.
- 25:40 – How much should you be training to swim faster?
Want more swim workouts, tips and drills? Download the FREE MySwimPro app for iPhone and Android! If you have any questions about MySwimPro or swimming, send us an email! We’d love to chat. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.