This is a special episode for the #AskASwimPro show because we’re on deck with Benjamin Hendricks at the U.S. Masters Swimming National Championships at IUPUI in Indianapolis, Indiana. To see all our photos from the meet, click here.
On this episode of the #AskASwimPro show:
– What it’s like to race at U.S. Masters Swimming Nationals
– The social element of racing in Masters Swimming
– What’s with all the tech suits?
– Advice for entering your first masters swim meet
- 0:22 – What it’s like to be at the U.S. Masters Swimming National Championships!
- 1:06 – Benjamin Hendricks swimming and water polo background.
- 1:40 – How did you taper for USMS Nationals?
- 2:00 – Were you nervous heading into the meet?
- 2:56 – What is the coolest thing about competing at a U.S. Masters Swimming National Championships?
- 3:55 – The venue: IUPUI Natatorium!
- 5:15 – Advice for first timers thinking about joining masters swimming.
- 6:01 – Ben Hendricks involvement with MySwimPro.
- 6:28 – What’s your favorite feature that you’ve been able to work on?
- 7:00 – What’s a unique behind the scenes piece of information you can share?
- 7:30 – How long did it take to put the tech suit on?
Read More: How To Join the #AskASwimPro Show?
Want more swim workouts, tips and drills? Download the FREE MySwimPro app for iPhone and Android! If you have any questions about MySwimPro or swimming, send us an email! We’d love to chat. Email us anytime at email@example.com.