It’s your chance to ask the Pros of MySwimPro anything to help you improve your swimming! On this episode of the #AskASwimPro show:
– Open Water Swimming vs Pool Swimming
– Indoor Swimming vs Outdoor Swimming
– How to Pick The Right Wetsuit
– 400IM vs 200 FLY?
- 0:45 – What’s the difference between open water swimming and pool swimming?
- 1:20 – How to train for an open water race in a pool.
- 3:08 – How do you get over the fear of open water swimming?
- 5:32 – How do you decide if you want to wear a wet suit?
- 8:13 – How do you decide between the different styles of wetsuits?
- 9:13 – How to pick the right wetsuit?
- 11:04 – Is it ok not to have a wetsuit?
- 11:44- What is the biggest difference between swimming indoors vs outdoors?
- 14:00 – What are the best goggles to get? Checkout TheMagic5
- 16:27 – Tips for warming up in cold water for open water races.
- 19:18 – What is harder: the 400IM or 200FLY?
- 20:40 – What is the best way to get workouts?
Read More: How To Join the #AskASwimPro Show?
Want more swim workouts, tips and drills? Download the FREE MySwimPro app for iPhone and Android! If you have any questions about MySwimPro or swimming, send us an email! We’d love to chat. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.