It’s your chance to ask the Pros of MySwimPro anything to help you improve your swimming! On this episode of the #AskASwimPro show:
– Live from the Airport Terminal with MySwimPro Founders: Fares, Adam, Mike
– How to find a pool while you’re out of town
– Dryland vs swim workouts while on the road
– How to do a swim workout in a hotel pool
- 0:11 – How do you train while you’re out of town?
- 0:30 – How to find a pool where you’re traveling to!
- 1:11 – How to do a meet warmup at a hotel pool?
- 4:21 – Thoughts on the TYR Pro Swim Series Results.
- 4:33 – #SwimBiz Awards: Winner = Jess Cooper (Georgia Swimming LSC)!
- 5:40 – How to get in a cold pool?
- 9:01 – What’s with the ‘Business Casual’ MySwimPro white sport coat look?
- 9:26 – How to do a backstroke turn in the IM?
- 10:40 – What are some key takeaways from #SwimBiz?
- 11:17 – Why are you in an airport – where are you going?
- 13:25 – Can you go in the hot tub before swimming?
- 14:38 – What kind of dryland can you incorporate while traveling and swimming?
- 17:28 – Thoughts on hypoxic underwater training?
- 19:25 – Advice for learning how to do a flip turn for the first time!
How To Workout At The Hotel Pool:
Read More: How To Join the #AskASwimPro Show?
Want more swim workouts, tips and drills? Download the FREE MySwimPro app for iPhone and Android! If you have any questions about MySwimPro or swimming, send us an email! We’d love to chat. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.