It’s your chance to ask the Pros of MySwimPro anything to help you improve your swimming! On this episode of the #AskASwimPro show:
– How to prevent shoulder problems
– How to taper for U.S. Masters Nationals
– Dryland training basics
– How to swim faster backstroke
- :50 – When I swim freestyle I always breath on the right side, can you recommend a drill to breath on both sides?
- 3:08 – What can I do in the gym that will relate to building strength in swimming?
- 4:57 – Why am I developing ‘Golpher’s Elbow’, how can I prevent shoulder pain?
- 10:45 – How do I taper for the 200 freestyle for U.S. Masters Swimming Nationals?
- 15:30 – Tips for preventing front shoulder pain?
- 18:15 – What are some good strength and conditioning exercises?
- 20:55 – How can I improve my backstroke technique?
- 23:45 – How do I swim more than a 25m distance in one session?
- 26:05 – Why do I get cramps when I swim, how do I prevent this?
Read More: How To Join the #AskASwimPro Show?
Want more swim workouts, tips and drills? Download the FREE MySwimPro app for iPhone and Android! If you have any questions about MySwimPro or swimming, send us an email! We’d love to chat. Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.