We’re excited to share some highlights from our recent trip to Tokyo where I presented MySwimPro to over 80 journalists at CASIO’s world headquarters in Japan for their Global App Partner Press Event.
It was an incredible opportunity to present MySwimPro alongside other category leading applications. Partners in order from left to right:
- Kris Wagner, International Marketing Director of ViewRanger
- Johan Attby, CEO of Fishbrain
- Fares Ksebati, CEO of MySwimPro
- Mikel Alonso, CEO of Glassy Pro
- Hiroshi Nakamura, VP CASIO
- Shigenori Itoh, Board Member CASIO
- Adam Torkelsson, CEO of Equilab
- Anthony Douglas, CEO of Hole19
- Esteban Ramon Briones Sanjuan, CTO of Glassy Pro
- Melvin Zammit, CEO of Noeuron Digital
- Kirsten Pine, Google
- Leor Stern, Google
- Austin Kazami, Director of Global App Partnerships at CASIO
CASIO & MySwimPro | Android Wear 2.0
Casio is renowned for producing tough, durable and long-lasting technology. Because of the nature of our sport, swimming can be very tough on technology. The CASIO Pro-Trek WSD-F20 is water resistant to 50m and runs MySwimPro like a charm.
Swim Hard No Matter Where You Are
Checkout a behind the scenes look at our trip to the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada where we showcased our partnership with CASIO. #CES2018
Japan is an incredible country with a rich and innovative culture. The infrastructure is amazing, and the people are kind. The greater Tokyo area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world – nearly 40 million people!
Tokyo was home to the 1964 Summer Olympic games, and I was fortunate enough to swim in the swimming pool that held the water polo competitions during the games. The Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium that houses the aquatic facility is next to the 2020 Olympic Games stadium.
See Also: What It’s Like To Swim In Japan
If you’re interested in learning more about our partnership with CASIO or adventures in Tokyo, please feel to reach out to me at any time: email@example.com.